All of us are called to keep striving towards something greater than ourselves and our families, and every family must feel this constant impulse. Let us make this journey as families, let us keep walking together. Pope Francis, Amoris Laetitia
In his groundbreaking work on modern family life, Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family, Pope Francis continues to guide and lead the Church, calling us to be a sign of mercy and encouragement for families of all shapes and sizes.
In Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family the Holy Father expands on the topics and considerations of the two Synods on the family, and adds his own considerations to help us provide pastoral guidance to support and strengthen todays families.
On Love in the Family guides us through:
- Scripture what we can learn from Biblical families and relationships with God and each other
- Reality the experiences and challenges we face in todays world
- Tradition essential aspects of Church teaching on marriage and families
- Love what it means for all our relationships
- Ministry Pope Francis offers pastoral perspectives for helping build strong families
- Spirituality the expression of the Gospel message in our relationships
Paperback; 240 pages.