When Jesus was born, He wasn’t laid in a royal bed—He was laid in a manger in the little town of Bethlehem! In this retelling of Luke 2, your little one learns that just as God commanded His Son to be born through humble means, He often works through small, unexpected ways to reveal His divinity and fulfill His promises to us.About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book